Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Jungle Queen

One of the best things about fall? Darker nails! And dark purples at that!

For nail colors I generally love purples. However throughout the summer, I was so over it. I wanted bright, spring-y, happy colors. But now that it's fall again and darker colors are back I've fallen in love with my purples all over again!
 


One that I am loving lately is China Glaze in Jungle Queen.

I got this earlier this summer in my Topbox and was a bit disappointed by the dark purple color. I was so not feeling this color. I thought about giving it away, but I am so glad I kept it!


This is the first time China Glaze polish I've ever owned and I love how it goes on. It goes on easy and smooth. Two coats is all you need!

I usually wear my nail polish with a base and top coat, but for this, I've just been using a base coat (no top coat) and it has held up pretty well.

I also love the name of it! Jungle Queen just sounds so mysterious and empowering. Maybe that's just me ha. I think makeup defs sells better when it has a catchy/clever name! I wonder is Nars Orgasm blush would be a best seller if it was called "peachy pink shimmer" instead? I doubt it.

I want to hear from you*

Whats your favorite fall nail color?

Have you ever purchased a product because it had an adorable/clever name? Or pretty packaging? 




No comments:

Post a Comment