Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Fragrance I'm Loving

Hello Everyone!

I am the type of person that likes to change up my perfume. I will choose what scent to wear based on my mood, the season, where I'm going, etc. That is not to say I don't have favourites, but I do like to change it up.


Keep reading to see what I have to say about my favorite new fragrance.


Recently I've really been loving See By Chloe. I can't really describe what it smells like so I will just let you head on over to the Sephora site and read it for yourself (the previous link will take you there).

The scent is definitely feminine, fruity, and summery. I love that when I put this on in the morning, I can still catch little hints of it by the time I get home from work.

This has been my go-to fragrance for the past couple weeks and will probably continue to be throughout the summer.

I received this sample in a monthly subscription box (Topbox). It isn't a super tiny sample, but at the same time it isn't huge. It is just the perfect size to try it out, love it, and wear it throughout the summer.

What scents have you been loving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment