Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Physicians Formula Eyeliner Trio

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating very frequently. I've been busy with my new job and am still trying to figure out how to balance everything. However I do have some fun things planned so stay tuned!

Also don't forget check out my pinterest, instagram, twitter and facebook!!

I recently purchased the Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio Nude Collection.


This particular set came with a black, pewter (which is really a brown color), and champagne liner.


The claim for these is as follows:
Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula for 24-Hour wear.

I have to say, that from what I've experienced this is true! I've been using this for the past few weeks and this has been my go to liner. I've mostly been wearing the black (obviously), but have played around with the pewter/brown and the champagne colors. The champagne is great for the lower lash line if I want a more natural eye.

This really does stay put and doesn't smudge! I haven't actually tried testing out the 24-hour wear claim, because I generally don't wear makeup for 24 hours. However, I have put this on in the early morning and it did not move until I took some eye makeup remover to it!

I do need eye make up remover or a really good makeup removing cleanser to get it off, but I don't have to rub and tug at my eyes to get it off. 


I really like this product and love that you get three liners in a package. I got my mine on sale for around $12.00 but I believe they usually sell for around $17.00 (Canadian dollars). I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out of the black. I want to try the one that comes with the gold liner next!

Let me know in the comments what your favourite go to liner is! Or if you've tried this product let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment