Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Don't Feel Blue, Wear Blue

Hello Everyone!

I apologize once again for the lack of posts. Like I mentioned before, I've been really busy and therefore also really tired. I will have regularly scheduled posts coming very soon, I promise!

Today I thought I'd leave you with a little pop of color.



Like I said these past few weeks have been really busy. There was one night last week where I worked all day and had a meeting after work.

I came home to this.


I have been wanting a minty blue polish for a while now so this was a great surprise. I really love this color. It is the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda!


The formula is really nice as well. It goes go on a little transparent but a few thin layers will make this look amazing. I did 4 thin layers. It dried quickly and the next layer never pulled any of the previous polish. 


Once dry it has an almost gel like finish. I loved wearing this! I will be wearing this color a lot this spring and summer!

What will your go to spring/summer color be?





No comments:

Post a Comment