Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Liebster Award



 
I was nominated for Liebster Award from the lovely Doctor Pretty! I just want to thank her for thinking of me! This is my first award and I am so excited!
As far as I know (and could find out) the Liebster Award goes around the blogosphere to recognize great blogs with less than 200 followers. It is a way to recognized and make other people aware of some great blogs!

Keep Reading to see who I've nominated!



These are the rules of the "tag":

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs! 
*So unfortunately I can't nominate Doctor Pretty, but you should go check out her blog because it is great!


Here are her questions:

1. What is your *least* favorite beauty step or ritual?
Umm I don't know. Maybe filling in eyebrows... I never do that, mostly because I'm not good at it.

2. Would you rather live a year without foundation/concealer or a year without hair conditioner?
Ahh! This is a tough one. Maybe the hair conditioner? I'm not sure.

3. What are you most excited about for Spring?
Sunshine and longer days!

4. What is your favorite kind of ethnic cuisine?
I'm not sure. Maybe Thai?

5. What part of your blog are you the most proud of?  (It's okay, don't be modest!)
I am still learning a lot, but I think I am most proud of the overall look of it right now. I do want to change a few things, but I am relatively happy with the appearance of it

6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher or a marine biologist (didn't everyone?).

7. Favorite Youtube viral video?
Panda sneeze maybe.

8. Everyone is a nerd about something.  What do you geek out about?
I'm not sure. I studied psychology at school so I get really frustrated when people are talking about it and don't have their facts straight. 

9. What is your hidden talent?
I don't think I have one.

10. What is your favorite drugstore dupe?
Oh wow. I don't know if this is an exact dupe, but I love essence I Heart Stage eyeshadow primer. It's 3 dollars and works just as well as the higher end primers I've tried.

11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully with a career and living without a roommate haha.

11 Random Facts about me (this is getting long so I will try to keep these short).
1. I am a crazy cat lady in the making, even though I currently don't have a cat.
2. I love frozen yogurt and ice cream. I tend not to buy it from the grocery store because I can (and will) eat the whole tub.
3. I am addicted to coffee
4. I hate having chipped nail polish. Once it chips I NEED to take it off.
5. English is not my first language.
6. When I was younger I used to get the number 11 and 12 mixed up (in English)
7. I really love binge-watching TV shows. No waiting a whole week to find out what happens next.
8. I love sparkly, shimmery and glittery things!
9. I'm scared of spiders.
10. I wish I took more pictures. 
11. I love fruit! A lot! If I had to eat only fruit for the rest of my life I could totally do it.

Here are the Nominees:
1. Janelle at Two Cups of Happy
2. Jamie at All Things Wonderful
3. Kendra at Beauty by Kendra C
4. Sarah at Sarah See. Beauty
5. Nikki at Fairest Favorites
6. Leigh at Little Piece of Beauty
7. KT at Sequins, Mint & Makeup
8. Stephanie at Makeup and Mocha Mint
9. Secret Life of a Pharmacy Student/Silly Lilacs
10. Rachel at Lusts, Loves & Must Haves
11. Megan at The Beauty Pier

And here are my questions for you.
1. What is your least favorite thing about winter?
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
3. What is your favorite drink?
4. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. What is your absolute favorite go to beauty product?
6. What TV show do you secretly love watching?
7. Now that the weather is (slowly getting warmer) flats or flipflops?
8. Do you prefer skirts or shorts for the summer?
9. What is your favorite thing about summer?
10. What fashion or make up item are you most excited for this season?
11. What were some of your 2013 goals/resolutions? How have you been doing?

Well that is it. Sorry this was a long one, but congrats if you made this far!


No comments:

Post a Comment