Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!!

Linking up with Lauren from "From My Grey Desk" for her H54F link up again and sharing some highlight from my week.

1. Last week I told you that I new a job. And this week (well on the weekend) I went out to celebrate!



2. April 22 was National Jelly Bean Day so I just had to participate!


3. I found this lovely little note on my desk!


4.  A few weeks ago I was nominated for a blogger award. This week I blogged about it and answered all the questions that came along with it. I also nominated some amazing bloggers so go check it out!


5. The boy is coming later today! Then he leaves for a month :(


Wishing you all a happy weekend!!

Click the button below to go check out some other H54F link ups! 

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment