Friday, April 12, 2013

H54F

Good Morning!!

I'm going to be linking up with Lauren from "From My Grey Desk" for her H54F link up again! Click here for last weeks post.

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Keep reading to see the highlights of my week!

1. I bought some new eyeshadows earlier this week. I am pretty excited about this! I had a trio from the Sephora Collection with a really perfect brown, but it was discontinued. So I spent a long time swatching the browns in the store and I found one that is very similar. The best part? It's called "Tiramisu"! I don't know about you guys, but I love when my makeup colors have amazing names! The other called is called "Faux Fur Jacket"


2. Midweek coffee date with my sister. This happened because she lost her voice and couldn't go into work (she sings a lot for her work). So we enjoyed an afternoon at a coffee shop!


3. Surprise bubbly from my sister. I had a meeting earlier this week that ran a little late. Came home to this. We sipped some bubbly and had a great little chat!


4. Cougar Town season finale was awesome! This past week was the season finale of Cougar Town and it an HOUR long!!!! I love this show and loved every minute of the finale! They've been renewed for another season so I'm super excited for next year!!

source

5. Looking forward to spending the weekend with the boy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment