Saturday, March 02, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday, so I wanted to take a minute and wish her a very happy birthday!

She will actually be coming to visit us next Sunday, and we will be celebrating then.
 
She decided that she doesn't want us to mail her a gift, but instead do some shopping when she is here and then if she finds something she loves we will get it for her.



I am actually really excited to see her. I got to celebrate my own birthday at home with her and now she is flying here (a week after her birthday) and we get to celebrate together again! It's been a while since I was able to celebrate her birthday with her too. I've always been away at school. So I'm super exciting for this.

My sister and I have already tried to come up with a few little activities to do while she is here. We want to show her some our favourite places and cute little shops and such. Can't wait!

But now I just wanted to send her the very best birthday wishes. I wish I could be there with her today, enjoying a piece of birthday cake with her.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment