Monday, March 04, 2013

De-cluttering my life - one area at a time

Hi Everyone!!

Lately I've been trying to slowly de-clutter my life. And by that I really mean my apartment. I just wanted to get rid of the things I don't use anymore, because, lets face it, I will be buying new things anyway.

Right after Christmas I started to put some clothes that I no longer wear in a box. I haven't donated the box yet, because every once in a while I still come across a few items that I keep adding to it. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes.

I've also recently thrown out all most of my old makeup. Make up that I haven't used in forever, or make up that was expired, or just old (some color separation and such) or that I didn't like. It felt good to get rid of the old stuff, but then it left me with a rather limited collection. That means?!?! Perfect opportunity to try out some new stuff! **Yay Shopping**

So I decided to kind of de-clutter various parts of my life (clothes, make-up, random things) and share the "journey" with all of you. I'm going to be continuing this over the next few posts, organizing it by themes (that make sense to me). So one day I will do clothes, then maybe shoes, accessories, etc. I am also going to be dividing the makeup up into categories so it doesn't get too overwhelming.

Hopefully you will all stay tuned for my little adventure! And let me know if there is anything  you would like me to talk about reorganizing/de-cluttering. Maybe you guys will come up with something that I haven't even thought of as needing an overhaul. So please feel free to leave a comment telling me what you'd like read about, or if you are planning to do the same thing, etc. I would LOVE to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment