Friday, February 22, 2013

Lets Get That Sparkle Back

Hello Everyone!

I know, it's been a while since we last chatted. I'm sorry about that, sometimes I can be bad at keeping in touch.

But now here I am and I'm ready to get this blog back on track!

The reason why I sort of stopped blogging for a while was because I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with my blog. I didn't have a real theme, and I couldn't come up with a theme that I thought fit me, so I just kind of stopped updating it.

I wasn't enjoying it at the time, because I didn't know what to write about. However, lately I've sort been throwing around some ideas of what I would love to blog to about. I still don't have a "theme" but I think that will be okay. I am just going to write about what I want to write and what I think is interesting at the time. I am open to suggestions and would love to hear feedback if there is anything that you guys are particularly interested to hear my opinions on (if anyone is even reading this and wants to read more...). So that being said, I will mostly likely talk about my day to day highlights (trying to focus on the positive this year) which might include a new lipgloss, a fantastic outfit on a particular day, an out of the ordinary amazing hair day that needs to be documented, perhaps an amazing new recipe, a little home decor, and by home decor I am rearranging of my Ikea furniture.

So stay tuned for some (hopefully) awesome new updates in the next couple of days:)

Chat soon, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment