Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Apartment Viewing!

Hello Hello!! 

So I've been meaning to do this topic for a while now... but there were some issues that needed to get sorted out first. And now that they are all sorted out I am excited to finally do this. 

This is mostly for my sister because she has been bugging me about this since September.

So you go, sis. An apartment tour!


Kitchen. Nothing too Exciting there, except my new Tassimo coffee machine!

View of the kitchen from the dining room
 

 Living room

Dining Room

Hallway. Exciting stuff

Bathroom. I told you guys it gets pretty exciting around here.

Spare room... full of junk. Oops you guys weren't supposed to see that. 
 

My room. Desk Area.
 

My Room. Bed area. Sorry this picture was taken shortly after moving in and I hadn't found a home for all of my stuff yet. And those are the only two areas of my room.

My Roommates room. 

 And there you have it. That is pretty much it. Not super exciting now you know. If you want to know even more, you can!! Our apartment was actually made over by Income Properties and you can watch the episode online right here. The link will take you to the site and then you have to do the rest of the searching. It is season 4, episode 4 called Monica and Raphael.


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! These are awesome! I may save and steal those photos. If only it stayed that clean all the time haha, oopsie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Feel free to take them. We should make an effort to try to keep it semi-neat. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks just as pretty as I remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. You should come visit again!!

      Delete